Global LV officially postponed till 2021 due to federal/state/county restrictions on gathering/group size, social distancing requirements during on-ice activities, competition, continued travel restrictions, coaching restrictions and spectator limitations (Scouts and family) preventing the camp from operating.
This is the first time in 30 years a Global camp has had to be postponed but the health and safety of you our customers, and our staff is the upmost importance, as well as keeping our high camp standards.
Global LV has been a tradition for many years and continually sells out very quickly. We understand many players look forward to the opportunities Global provides, but with some patience, we will have great 2021 camp ready for you to come back too and will work even harder to provide a great camp experience. With missing most of spring and summer hockey in 2020, which is prime time for coaches to be out on the recruiting trails and forthcoming budget restrictions, 2021 Global camps will be even more important to players, Global will be even more important to be seen and mentored by the coaches that attend.
As we gear up for 2021 from these unprecedented times, Global is committed to providing players the best opportunities/education in hockey and we will continue to do that into the future. As our great sport changes and adopts during this pandemic, 2021 will bring many exciting opportunities for players, and Global will be at the forefront at bringing those opportunities to you through our camps and clinics.
Please do not forget to cancel your hotel bookings at the Orleans/Suncoast
*Please read all the information below*
Global is providing participants with the following three options.
All participants are required to complete the postponement form in 7 days.
- · After 7 days, participants that have not completed the form will be issued a credit voucher for the LV camp fee less the agreed processing fee of $175-valid for any future Global camp and is non-transferable.
Click here to complete our postponement form and select one your options from below.
- Automatically re-enroll into 2021 camp.
- Guarantees your spot for 2021 camp. No additional charges, No hassle entry.
- Dates are TBD, but we are expected to be similar to the original dates.
- If you cannot attend in 2021, you can revert to option 2 below at any-time.
- Global accepts players that are Junior eligible, i.e. up to and including 20 years of age at camp.
- Full credit to any future Global Camp
- Transferable, no expiry date
- Refund less agreed too processing fee of $175 (+175 credit-see below)
- The processing fee amount can be used towards to any future Global camp as a credit and is transferable with no expiry. This is above the agreed too refund policy.
- “Refunds and credits are subject to $175.00 processing fee regardless of any circumstances”.
- The processing fee was clearly illustrated multiple times prior to registration, agreed too, signed, executed, and documented during registration.
- while a lot of camps are only offering credits. We hope those who select this option understand that great financial costs have been incurred and will continue to be incurred for 2020 camps and why a processing fee exist for all participants, not just during this pandemic but all the times. There are some costs that are simply unavoidable for small businesses like Global (including such as marketing/recruiting, office, utilities and telecommunications, wages for full-time/part staff, administrative service, website hosting, registration system, ice deposit, jerseys, non-refundable payment processing fee, accounting/bookkeeping, banking charges etc.) and this why a processing fee exist for all Global camps and is common amongst sports camps that operate privately outside of government funded entities such as municipalities, institutions or Sport/league Associations.
- As you can understand from the above, it takes a full year of planning for our staff, heavy up-front associated unrecoverable costs, as well as being in a sport that has some of the highest expenditures compared to other sports to put on these events, making full refunds simply undoable and why a processing fee is included at all times to all participants.
- This option could take 15-60 days. We may issue the refund directly back to original form, or via PayPal transfer to the email your registered with or via mailed cheque. We do everything we can to make this process expedient and get you the refund asap.
Global is looking forward to 2021 and continuing our path of being the best attended camps for junior and college coaches.